After the first project or two, we might discuss a more ongoing relationship where we take full responsibility for your marketing program. In this scenario, we would take care of everything required to execute your marketing program.
Benefits of Ongoing Marketing Management
An ongoing management plan has many benefits in that it frees you from all the management details so that you can focus on other aspects of your business. Here’s how ongoing management can benefit you:
- You completely hand over your program to us verses managing it yourself giving you more time.
- We invest time in your business learning as much as we can to support you.
- You benefit from increased opportunities to collaborate with other clients in our network.
- We prioritize your work over other casual projects and provide direct support for your unexpected projects.
- We schedule regular meeting times to go over strategy, to report on progress, and to provide any other support you may need.
Why the Minimum Retainer?
Over the years, we found that when the management was less than 10 hours a month, it didn’t really build value and it was hard for us to do good work. The projects were too small to make an impact and those small projects forced us to spend far too little time learning about your business because we needed to allocate the little time we had to the execution of projects. That’s why we instituted a minimum engagement of $1,500 per month. That minimum of ten hours each month will be used to manage and execute. If you have work, but not enough for a $1,500 over the course of a month, reach out to us and we can see if we can arrange an alternative solution. The best approach is likely to work on a project-by-project basis.