coming up with the recipes
To be effective at your marketing, you need to have a plan. We have two options to help you complete your marketing plan – We do it, or you do it with our guidance.
We do it for you.
At Beks Marketing, we develop marketing plans to include four key components:
- Market Research: To best determine your market, we conduct stakeholder interviews; evaluate industry trends and competitor positioning; analyze existing marketing and customer satisfaction data, and assess brand expressions and alignment to optimize your current marketing.
- Brand Strategy: We devise a brand narrative for you by telling the story of your business. Our team sets basic brand guidelines and develops your brand story.
- Recommendations: Our team will identify and clarify your marketing objectives. We provide strategies to get the right message to the right market using the right mediums. We also give you recommendations on how to measure the effectiveness of your marketing.
- Marketing Schedule, Budget, and Resourcing: This final segment will establish a marketing budget that works for you. We recommend resources, contractors, suppliers, and partners to help you execute your business goals. We will toss our hat in the ring to do it all for you if appropriate.
You do it. We help.
You build your own plan. We help you.
We’ve developed an effective and affordable planning system for small businesses and entrepreneurs to develop their own marketing plans. This system uses the same templates and tools that we use for our clients. Instead of us doing the work, we coach you through the process of applying the templates to your business. We review your work so you can feel confident that you are getting it all right. Here’s what it looks like:
- Online Coaching: We give you one-on-one expert guidance. Meet with us for 1-hour weekly online coaching and review session (6-8 weeks).
- Templates: We send you the same templates we use to develop marketing plans for our clients and teach you how to use them.
- Assignments: In each coaching session, we review the work completed and then provide feedback to help you further refine and finalize each section of your plan.
- Accountability and Support: Get the inspiration and motivation from us to stay engaged and complete your marketing plan.
Remember, you are doing all the work under this plan. Coaching sessions happen every week, so you need to be available at the same time for one hour once a week. There is usually at least four hours’ worth of work to do in between sessions. It’s ideal for you to set aside the time to take this critical step for your business.
oversee the entire shop
Check out the benefits
- You completely hand over your program to us verses managing it yourself giving you more time.
- We invest time in your business learning as much as we can to support you.
- You benefit from increased opportunities to collaborate with other clients in our network.
- We prioritize your work over other casual projects and provide direct support for your unexpected projects.
- We schedule regular meeting times to go over strategy, to report on progress, and to provide any other support you may need.
just a little taste of what we can do
Delegate one project or campaign from your marketing plan and assign it to us. Single projects or campaigns have a start and end date.
There are marketing projects that we are very good at. We develop or refine brands, build simple, clean WordPress-based websites, have a passion for good editorial, and can help you with your next big pitch.
Check out the benefits
- Project-based work gives you the freedom to make our own decisions regarding your project. Project-based work lets you do the following:
- It allows you to complete work in stages and when you have the budget.
- It gives you the flexibility to commit to any program that suits you best.
- It lets you move ahead without a fully-developed marketing plan.
- It helps you be more in control of your marketing plan.
- It permits you to hire whoever you want to do an entire project or just pieces of that project.